Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration Showcase - Row 1

Row 1
After missing the summer class by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner I jumped at the chance to take the class offered to make an inspiration canvas. I completed row one and had a BLAST! (just in time to travel and miss the next 5 days of class - pout!)

(You can't see the first heart very well because of my lighting and the glossy cardstock that was used but I'm on the run so I'm not going to fuss...)

Great information, great teacher, forum, gallery... I could go on and on. FANTASTIC!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I think your first row is wonderful! Great technique and colors!

    The good news is that you can go to the site forever, so you'll have lots of time to us it for your canvas and for card inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the colors in the video awesome. So inspiring! I love your use of the bird on the third technique. I haven't had a chance to start my canvas yet (work :( who needs it!), but I am thinking of substituting a bird for the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bird!! It really stands out. Your hearts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hearts turn out beautifully. Will you have internet access while you are traveling? Even if you can't stamp you'd be able to check in and see the videos each day. If not enjoy your trip and remember you'll have something fun to look forward to when you get home. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I am enjoying the class too, just have not started it yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first row looks great! I sympathize, I am traveling starting Saturday and will be away from my studio for the following week! AAARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your center heart just stood out in the gallery. I had to pop over to tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love the trapped bird heart! All of the hearts are just wonderful! TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards
    (via Inspiration Showcase)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I LOVE your first row of hearts! Nicely done. I particularly love the one with the little bird on it. Nice! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete